Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Favorite Week-Long Holiday

Warning: I'm not really sure what inspired me to right this post, but know that it is very...excitable/hyperactive/exactly the opposite of how I'm feeling right now.
I did a rather odd thing tonight. I made a very WEIRD hat. See?



I knit it out of leftovers, and as you can see, the fabric is quite sturdy. This hat stands up for itself!



It even has a point. That and the vibrant green makes me think of a dinosaur, and so I give you:



THE DINOSAUR HAT!!!!
(Also known as THE WEDNESDAY HAT!!!!!)
Because the hat serves two functions (Looking like a dinosaur and standing up for itself), I shall wear it on days when I a) wish to look like a dinosaur
or b) wish to stand up for myself.

Now, you MAY JUST be wondering why I named the hat after a day of the week, and I'll tell you why! It's because I have, as of about three minutes ago, declared it WEIRD HAT WEEK! That's right folks! This week I plan on trying to make at least four weird hats! (I'm thinking about going really crazy and making one every day! We'll see how that goes!)

Celebrate with me people!

Thing to be grateful for today: Random ideas that make a single week quite fun.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get hit with a silly stick? That first photo is blackmail-worthy.
    Thing to be grateful for today: That my friend, Gardiner, has goofy moments and puts them online so that I get a little giggle in my day. : )

    ReplyDelete