Sunday, March 21, 2010

Double Oops

Well, I had INTENDED to take pictures today. In fact, I even stopped making a baguette this morning to run over and get my camera and take a picture to show you guys, but as I turned on the camera, a "No Battery" sign flashed across the screen instead of the image finder I'd been hoping for. That means, that I spent all of my good picture opportunities were missed today, as I let the battery charge. It was very disappointing. The baguette wasn't.
I took the leftover pizza dough, threw in some rosemary, parmesan, and garlic and then rolled it up and popped it into the oven. It was soooo tasty!
My cookies were good, but they also sort of sucked. See, I actually FORGOT to put in the oatmeal, which is an important part, but they still tasted good, so I suppose that's not a huge deal. However, I also learned that it's important to be patient and let your butter soften, rather than melt it in a pot first, because otherwise your cookies come out flat and kinda funky. Again, still tasty though.
I started a scarf today, made out of a REALLY AMAZING yarn that's 90% mohair and 10% cashmere...sigh...

Thing to be grateful for today: Rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment