Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oops

So, I did the blog a disservice today. I made a beautiful homemade pizza (I did everything without a hitch), and I did not take a single picture of it!!!! I have no real evidence of the entire event, except for the SINGLE slice on my kitchen counter!
I put sundried tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, feta, artichoke, and olives on the pizza, along with garlic, Parmesan, and rosemary in the crust. It was DELICIOUS! My only complaint was that my crust came out a little too thick. It was basically a deep dish, but I wanted a crust that was thin, but with some bounce.
I don't know if I've ever said this on the blog, but pizza is one of the few things I can make from scratch and have it consistently come out excellently without anyone else's help and without any significant problems. Unfortunately, I can't make pizza very often, because I consistently eat too much of it when I do.
Unfortunately, I was expecting a good deal more people than I had tonight (I ended up alone), so I made a lot more pizza than was necessary, and more dough than was going to be used. That means I'll be making pizza again sometime this week, and I'll definitely be taking pictures that time!!!!
Tomorrow, I'm going to make cookies! That's something else that I'm good at.

Well, that's about all I've got today. See you tomorrow (or not, but you know what I mean).

Thing to be grateful for today: Choice.

2 comments: