Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Have an Organizer!

The moon is in Virgo right now, so everyone is all kinds of crazy when it comes to neatness and organization. I went out and bought an organizer today. I feel very empowered. Now I can always right down what I have to do, so I don't have to keep it all straight in my head, which has very limited space left in it, because most of my spare rooms are used for knitting patterns.
I had planned to post pictures of both the scarf (which is now over halfway done, so I'm knitting in black instead of WHITE) and my new organizer (His name is Phillip), but unfortunately, my camera just died, so you'll have to imagine for now.
Another example of me being organized (anal retentive) today is my decision to buy three different colors of sharpies so I could have a color for German verbs, adjectives, and nouns when I make my flashcards. I think part of this parade of office supplies is coming from my need to make things simpler and less stressful for myself right now, because I have so much to do all the time, and it's getting very stressful to keep track of it all. I love everything that I do, and that is why I do it, but honestly, it's almost too much. Anyway, I don't have pictures, so I'm going to get some sleep now. Good night.

Thing to be grateful for today: Gym

2 comments: