Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Run, Jump, Fail

Today was field day at Waldorf. That means that after their first period class, every student heads out to the field and spends the rest of the day running, jumping, napping, and doing homework (and in my case pretty much failing at all of them). I spent my rest time knitting, and this is what I got.


Sorry for the crappy picture, my camera didn't want to get the colors right, so I resorted to not using the flash, which seriously decreases the picture quality.

The pattern is Brooklyntweed's "Turn a Square", but I'm knitting it in two colors of malabrigo. I know that malabrigo has a lot of die-hard fans, and I love the yarn, but it isn't my favorite. I think the colors are incredible, but something about texture isn't as awesome as I'd like. I've worked with malabrigo more than once, and I plan on using it many more times, I'm just not one of its undying fans.

Thing to be grateful for today: The truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment