Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Is There a Twelve Step Program for This?

Hello. My name is Gardiner Brown, and I am a start-aholic.

There is a common problem in the knitting community known simply as "project infidelity". This is when a knitter has MANY projects going at once. I happen to often be one of these knitters, however I do not believe it has ever gone this far.
Right now, I am "knitting" (that's in quotations because I haven't knit a stitch on some of these in months):

1. A pair of fingerless gloves.



2. A cardigan.



3. A second sock.



4. A blanket.



5. A cabled hat with stripes.


(The stripes haven't quite started yet).

6. A shawl.





And despite all of this knitting that I already have, I went to the yarn store, bought three skeins of yarn, and cast this on today:




Thing to be grateful for: The people who love me for my crazy. I love you most.

2 comments:

  1. Clapotis is looking good! Finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad that you have actually admitted that you have a problem! Its the first step to healing!!

    ReplyDelete