Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Liberated!

Having ripped myself out of my funk, I'm ready to face the world, and that's what I've been doing the past two days. I wish I had time to write a really long, awesome post to express how great it's been doing so, and how liberating, but I honestly don't have time, because part of being in a funk is that I don't do any of my work, and now that I'm out of it I'm working at the speed of light to catch up, so here's a list of things that are making me feel better.

1: I baked with my mom.



We made crepes. Here's the finished product:



These are the ones that I made myself (there were more, but we ate them). They were delicious! For the record, the entire thing is handmade, whipped cream and all (I didn't grow the strawberries).

Here is me holding a reject crepe:



It was amazing, because literally the SECOND I took the shot, that little strand of crepe broke and the whole thing fell to the ground, so that I got this shot at all is a miracle.

2. I ran three miles today. It felt amazing!

3. I now have 56" of blanket. That's pretty freaking awesome!



BEHOLD!

4. The new episode of Glee came out on Hulu today.

5. I feel very creative again.

Thing to be grateful for: The people who took my hand and helped me pull myself out of my funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment