Friday, May 28, 2010

Homework

After staying up past midnight nearly every night this week, I'm done. School is over. I will not be returning until the middle of August, and I couldn't be happier.
Don't get me wrong. I love school. I love to learn, and I love my friends and my teachers (most of them), but eleventh grade has been very hard. In fact, if I'm being totally honest, it pretty much kicked the shit out of me. I'm glad that it's over, but I'm also entirely grateful to have had the experience, because I've noticed that the hardest parts of my life also happen to be the times that I learn the most.
Wow. I just got distracted for an hour going through the Savage Love archives...
You know what, if you don't know what Savage Love is, go google it. NOW!

Thing to be grateful for today: NO HOMEWORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment