Sunday, May 23, 2010

EDIT!!!!

SO, you might have noticed that yesterday's post sucked ass. There's a reason for that. I wrote it at eleven o'clock at night and didn't bother to edit it. I know that sometimes I don't write anything worth reading on here, but school is out for the summer starting on Friday, and I'm hoping that after that, I will be writing much more profound things (as opposed to TRYING to write about profound things and failing miserably). Of course, after about a week of that, I'll be heading off to Germany where I will hopefully be posting every few days. I will have some internet access there, but it will be very limited.
Anyway, I really appreciate those of you who read every day and am ALWAYS ready to hear criticism. If you think a post is absolute, total crap, please tell me. I'm trying to use this blog as a tool to become a better writer, and last night I did not post anything close to my potential. That was so far away from what I like to think of as my potential that it was on another planet.
I wish I had more time to write on the blog tonight, but I have to write four lab write-ups for my botany class and a first draft of my 2000 word paper on Japanese involvement in World War II. Here's to next week, when I will no longer be in this living hell called eleventh grade.

Thing to be grateful for today: The finish line that I can almost see.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I almost posted a comment and it was going to say, basically, "Nice story, well-written."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax. Breathe. It's all okay.

    ReplyDelete