Sunday, May 16, 2010

Clarity

The past few days have brought clarity to multiple areas of my life. It seems that a lot of things are seeing their dust settle.

My play is finally out of the "rampant creativity" stage and into the "let's take all of these ideas, sift through them, and see what works" stage, also known as the refinement stage. That's REALLY exciting because it means that I get to start working on the meat of the thing, and not just the fantasy.

I also have a near-complete pair of socks!



I'm really happy with these, and I think that my next pair will be cabled again.

All right, well that's about it tonight.

Thing to be grateful for today: Opportunities to do something that seems very small for me but is very important for someone else, and the feeling that that gives me.

1 comment: