Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Three Things

Thing the first: I am near recovery. I should be returning to the real world on Friday (I haven't been outside of my house, even into my yard, since Sunday...it's driving me absolutely APESHIT).

Thing the second: I'm thinking that my knitting olympics project is going to be a pair of socks knit out of yarn that contains real flecks of silver...this is blowing my mind...now, the question is, what kind of pattern? Any suggestions? (I'm looking at you, Lauren and Sue)

Thing the Third: This is really more of a silly, whimsical fun fact about myself. Ever since I was little and saw Mary Poppins, whenever I take cough syrup, I think of that scene where she's given them medicine, and pretend my cough syrup is magical and can be whatever flavor I'd like it to be. It makes the whole process much more exciting and lovely (I'm still a five year old at heart in some ways).

5 comments:

  1. Thing the A)Glad you're almost better. Revi keeps looking better and then relapsing. Roma has just begun her bout.

    Thing the 2)Silver? Not too disco?

    Thing the C)You're a goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but now I've just read Franklin's new blog post ( www.the-panopticon.blogspot.com Great blog!), and NOW I want mismatched striped socks!!!

    So here's the plan, I'm going to come up with some bad ass sock ideas today, then I'm going to present them to the blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah. Franklin's blog post today was really funny. i lolled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what do you think? Black and Indigo mismatched striped socks? How long should they be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. knee socks, or at least mid-calf.

    ReplyDelete