Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knitting As Art (Part 2)

SO, yesterday my little brains creative cogs got to churning, and I was hit by a massive wave of awesome inspiration! What if I made an entire series of patterns based upon classic fairy tales? That single idea brought out a flood of patterns that I could write, and then give to several friends to knit, and maybe send off to knitting publications like Knitty! How cool would that be? Suddenly I'm having to tell myself that, right now, finishing these socks for the knitting olympics is my number one priority...
Speaking of, I'm behind. As I write this, the first sock is not done! That is so frightening. That means that I'll really be chugging it out this Sunday! Wish me luck.
I know posts have been short this week, but I'm just completely swamped by homework, and that's hopefully going to end very soon. Good night.

Thing to be grateful for today: Rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment