Saturday, January 16, 2010

Apocalyptic Space

So, my room has become a disaster area...truly, walking through it is DANGEROUS. It wasn't one of those things that happened all of a sudden; it's been a gradual descent into a horrible state of MESS!
Exhibit A:



Isn't that AWFUL??? It pains me, it really does, so tomorrow, I am CLEANING! This room will be totally immaculate by midnight! (Also, if you're wondering why I have two mattresses in my room, it's because I had some friends spend the night last weekend, and we dragged the mattress from the room next to mine which is currently unused into my room so we could all sleep together. That mattress is a lot nicer than mine, so I've been sleeping on the that one ever since.)

Exhibit B:



The bed I used to sleep on has been taken over by assorted objects (I see a bathrobe, a peppermint bark tin, an empty box of truffles, a hat, a camera case, a set of Glee episodes on DVD [If you don't watch Glee, then shame on you!], and the body of the cardigan).

Exhibit C:



THIS IS NOT A FLOOR!!!

Exhibit D:



This was once a work space, but now it has become an...I don't know what...

OK, so here's the deal. I need your help guys. If I don't post a picture of a CLEAN room tomorrow...yell at me. A lot!

Thing to be grateful for today: Homemade ice cream.

7 comments:

  1. Okay, so this is the THIRD time I have attempted to comment. It doesn't seem as witty and interesting if I have to repeat it twice...kind of like telling a joke to someone twice. It's just not as funny the second time around.

    For the third, and final time....Gardiner is indeed cleaning him at this very moment. Strike that....he is now standing in the kitchen, gazing out the window, peeling a clementine. He needs sustenance for his project.

    Got it??!!?? You better, because I will not repeat my self again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! He is not cleaning, "him". He is cleaning his room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, you already ate that whole box of truffles? what about MY fluffy chocolate needs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got MAYBE a third of those chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Gardiner, this is as bad as WILLIAM'S room used to be. Yes, WILLIAM'S room is now officially CLEANER than YOURS.

    THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD THING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astoundingly, Roma's room is cleaner than this. But then again, her boyfriend cleans it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I know! It got BAD! I am thoroughly ashamed!

    ReplyDelete