Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good Intentions

So, for the past few days, as summer has been out, I've totally been meaning to do a lot of things...I've only accomplished a few.
I WANTED to work on my German every day (I haven't).
I WANTED to clean my room straight away (I did it today...teehee...rhyme).
I WANTED to not drink coffee, because I have the SAT on Saturday, and I don't want to be strung out (I've had a cup every day).
I WANTED to get to bed by nine every night (I've gotten to sleep past midnight every night).
I WANTED to pack my bags for Germany last Saturday (I still haven't).
I WANTED to finish my old journal last Friday (I did on Sunday).
I WANTED to write a really awesome blog post every night (I haven't).


See, I haven't been a total failure. My good intentions have all been present...they've just had belated results.
DON'T JUDGE!!!

Thing to be grateful for today: Getting things done...eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment